Fun With Pre-K Fours!
We have had so much fun this week learning about the letter K. We made kites to hang up in the room and also some King K's. We started working on some sight words this week and reading some short books. We think the children really enjoyed reading and they wanted to share their success with you guys! Also, Clifford came this week to visit us! We played a few games with him and also sang a fun song. The children seemed to enjoy it! We just wanted to thank you guys for all the books the kids bring in. All of our kids really enjoy listening to stories and love sharing their books with their friends.
Phonemic Awareness & Phonics
- Letter L form and function
- Recognizing the correct way to read a story
- Making a complete sentence
- Explain how each word is different
- One-to-one correspondence with numbers and movement
- Counting and adding dots on a die
- Compare and count data on a graph
- Leaf wreath
- Leaf rubbing
- Shaving cream
Fun & Learning
- We will be doing a Thanksgiving Feast in the LGI for the kids & parents on Monday November 25. We will send out an E-vite that also includes a sign up sheet. Due to space we can only have 2 guest per kid. The kids have enjoyed this in the past and we think it will be a fun experience!
- Christmas Program is on Monday Decemeber 9. It starts at 6:30 and there will be a little party afterwards.