HR Week at a Glance
Week of August 20
Week at a Glance
Monday, August 20
New Hire Orientation - 7:45am
Nona, Linda - out
Tuesday, August 21
Lunch @ Breadwinners
Wednesday, August 22
Thursday, August 23
Ethics Training @NHS PAC (Secondary Staff)
Friday, August 24
Terri's Bday Lunch!
Monica - Out
- Welcome Amy Cook!
- Notice that our New Hire Orientation is on MONDAY, not Tuesday! This will be another shortened orientation. Professional dress is fine - no matching tshirts.
- Pictures from the New Teacher Breakfast!
- Ethics Training Reminders: Aug 23rd with Dr. Thompson. Please let your supervisor know which half of the day you'll be attending. (8:30-11:30 or 1:00-4:00). Training will be held at the NHS PAC. Also, please be prepared to assist arrivals to the training at 8:00am. **Additional details to follow next week **
- If you'd like to follow Dr. Thompson on Twitter....follow along at @Edlawethics
- Be sure to share your customer service goal with your supervisor by August 31st.
- In addition, signed employee handbook and responsible use guidelines are due by September 1st.
- Convocation Reminders: Lunch at Breadwinners, Convocation at 1:00, office is closed the rest of the day.
- This week we on-boarded 36 student teachers. It's time to start recruiting for the 19-20 school year!