Bipolar Disorder- Depression
By- Anastasia Rodrigues
What is Bipolar disorder?
What are some signs and symptoms of depression that a victim will have?
- prolonged sad or irritable mood
- feelings of guilt or worthlessness.
- drop in ones grades.
- inability to experience pleasure.
- appetite loss, or overeating.
- anger, worry, anxiety, thoughts of suicide.
The person goes through very lonely times, but usually hides this main symptom very well, except around close family and friends, or when he/she cannot take it anymore.