2013.. where did that time go?
With only two months left, what can you accomplish?
It's NOVEMBER... #whattt
- Get active. Stay fit over the break even though its only a few days long
- Eat breakfast the day of. Eating in the morning can give you more control over your appetite
- Lighten up. Use fat-free items during dinner, maybe sugar-free, reduce oil and butter when you can, drink water instead of carbonated drinks
- Police your portions! Take less food, you can always go back for seconds. When you take more food than you can eat, you're more likely to eat more than you desire.
- Eat slowly. Actually taste the food that you'll eat. When you eat faster, you over-eat
- Drink something that will HELP you with your stomach. Water is the best drink.
- Focus on family and friends. Thats the whole purpose of why you went home, and why the big feast is made. Enjoy that time you have together!
Sunday, Nov. 17th 2013 at 8pm
11th floor Lounge
Interested in becoming an RA?
The application is available at temple.edu/housing and stop by room M254 of Morgan Hall (its the terrace level of Morgan South located directly across from Dining)
I can help you with any questions that you may have! Its an amazing experience, and opens you up to many things.
The link is below!!