RMS Weekly Event Calendar
March 19 - March 23
What's going on at RMS?
RMS Mentoring Schedule
This week we will continue the unit on GRIT!
Monday - Students will begin working through Lesson 5 of the GRIT curriculum. Try to get about halfway through the Lesson 5 PowerPoint today so you will have time to finish all the activities included!
Tuesday - Students will finish working through Lesson 5 of the GRIT curriculum.
Wednesday - Students will begin working through Lesson 6 of the GRIT curriculum. Try to get about halfway through the Lesson 6 PowerPoint today so you will have time to finish all the activities included!
Thursday - Students will finish working through Lesson 6 of the GRIT curriculum.
Friday - Students will work through Lesson 7 of the GRIT curriculum.
Monday, March 19
- No after school activities
Tuesday, March 20
- Spring Picture Day - Pictures will be taken during lunch.
- 4-H Meetings - The meetings will take place during the mentoring period - RMS Cafeteria.
- RMS Tennis vs. St. Joseph -Home - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 21
- SST Meeting - Core teachers will meet in Room 125 during you instructional period.
Thursday, March 22
- RCS Board Meeting - RCS Board Room - 8:00 a.m.
- RMS Tennis vs. Deshler (girls only) - Home - 3:30 p.m.
- 7th & 8th Grade Pre-Registration Parent Night - RMS Gym - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, March 23
- Technology Training - Dr. Wiginton will be here today in Room 125. Please plan to attend during your instructional periods.
- Cheerleading Tryouts - RMS Gym
- RMS Baseball vs. Haleyville - Away - 4:00 p.m. & RMS Baseball vs. Winfield @ Haleyville @ 6:00 p.m.
- RMS Softball - Sparkman Tournament - Away -TBD