LHS Library News
Here's what's happening at your school library. . .
3rd Quarter 2015/16
Check Out Our New Spring Arrivals!
At the center of project-based learning . . .
3rd Quarter Library Stats
Audio Books: 2
Total 3rd Quarter: 659
Total to Date: 2060
Total to Date: 2128
For Computer Lab Use: 52
For Other Purposes (i.e.: testing, presentations, etc.): 46
Total 3rd Quarter: 184
Total to Date: 410
3rd Quarter Top Titles
2. Teaching with the Brain in Mind by Eric Jensen
3. The Tragedy of Othello: The Moor of Venice by William Shakespeare
4. The Importance of Physical Activity and Exercise: The Fitness Factor by Autumn Libal
5. Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
6. The Presence by Eve Bunting
7. Shakespearean Tragedy: Lectures on Hamlet, Othello, King Lear, Macbeth by A. C. Bradley
8. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
9. T. S. Elliot's The Waste Land, Harold Bloom, Ed.
10. Water Pollution, Yael Calloun, Ed.
3rd Quarter Top Readers
Rise Up and Read!
Rise up tickets are awarded to the top five readers each quarter.
Top Five Stats
Congrats to these avid readers!
Kids who read succeed!