Civil War Cupcakes
"An Army Marches on it's Stomach"
2. In mixing bowl, mix 1/4 cup of Abraham Lincoln with a pinch of John Brown and 4 cups of slavery.
3. While mixing that, stir in 4 teaspoons of Fugitive Slave Law, and 1 pound of Bleeding Kansas.
4. Pour in the 2/4 cup of Abolitionists and the 2 cups of Uncle Tom's Cabin slowly, making sure not to spill.
5. Mix it all together, then set in the fridge to chill while you put cupcake wrappers in the tray.
6. Take batter out of the fridge, and pour into cupcake tray. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 4 hours.
7. Take out cupcakes, and decorate with 5 pounds of war to your liking.