Insurance Actuary Job Opening
An Expert in Risk Management
- Strong mathematical, economic and statistical awareness - and aptitude to apply these skills to real situations.
- Use of statistics to study the different risks associated with different probable outcomes.
- Employ mathematics and modeling techniques to determine the probability of certain events occurring and what impact these events will have.
- Determine expected numbers of insurance claims and the premiums needed to fund insurance policies.
- Ability to communicate difficult topics to non-specialists.
Candidates must have obtained a bachelor's degree in one of the following areas:
- Actuarial science
Insurance actuaries must be licensed by one of two professional society sponsor programs; the Society of Actuaries (SOA) or Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS).
Newly hired employees for this position earn an average annual salary of $118K in our company; with an earning potential up to $124K.
Contact Buckeye Insurance®
Qualified individuals may email their résumé as an attachment to email@example.com and call 614-BUCKEYE for any further details.