For All Things Stratford Elementary
Friday, May 19th, 2023
Upcoming Important Dates
- May 22nd - Picnic/Bash Hyvee Lunch Pre-orders are due
- May 24th - 8:30 am Choir Concert; parents welcome
- May 24th - Early Dismissal; 11:40 - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
- May 24th - Last Day of School Picnic and Bash; 11:40-2:00 (Adults must accompany children)
- June 4th - 2023-2024 Supply Pack Orders due
Field Day Success!
Recognize Our Teachers!
Please complete this form to acknowledge the amazing work of educators in the Metro Area. We invite you to fill out the following information. The teacher and their administrator will be notified of the uplifting message you submit.
END OF YEAR MEDICATION PICKUP
Please pick up your child's medication by Wednesday, May 24th, during school office hours 7:30-4:00.
Medication can NOT be held for next school year. Any medication not picked up by 5/24/23 will be discarded.
Please contact our health para, Lindsey West, if you have any questions - Lwest@bennps.org
Bus Registration 23-24
2023-2024 School Supply Packs - Order Now!
Orders are due: June 4th and school supply packs are usually on desks at Back to School Night in August.
We have started our Child Protection unit here at Stratford. Please use the links below to view the home link letter. Please contact Miss Falcone at email@example.com with any questions.
BHS Summer Camp Registration
Registration for Bennington High School Summer Camps is Now Open!
Register your child for a BHS summer camp and pay online through MySchoolBucks.
Camps available in Boys/Girls Basketball, Boys/Girls Soccer, Softball, Football, Volleyball, Girls/Boys Wrestling, Cheer, Tennis, Golf, and Dance.
For more information on each camp, visit: https://bit.ly/BPSCommunityYouthActivities
402-238-2941 or emailing Kwitt@bennps.org, Lwest@bennps.org and your teacher(s) that your child(ren) will be out sick or gone for the day. One email to all of us is perfect.
If you're just running late or your student is coming in after an appointment, we would like to know. We just want to make sure all of our Stratford stars are accounted for.
Looking for youth sport and activity information?
2022-2023 SCHOOL CALENDAR
Location: 9303 North 171st Street, Bennington, NE, USA
Notice of Non-Discrimination
The Bennington Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, color, religion, veteran status, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or other protected status in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
- Students: Mrs. Whitney Fagan, Director of Student Services, 11620 North 156th Street, P.O. Box 309, Bennington, NE 68007 (402) 238-3044 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Employees and Others: Dr. Matt Blomenkamp, Assistant Superintendent 11620 North 156th Street, P.O. Box 309, Bennington, NE 68007 (402) 238-3044 (email@example.com). Complaints or concerns involving discrimination or needs for accommodation or access should be addressed to the appropriate Coordinator. For further information about anti-discrimination laws and regulations, or to file a complaint of discrimination with the Office for Civil Rights in the U.S. Department of Education (OCR), please contact the OCR at 601 East 12th Street, Room 353, Kansas City, MO 64106, (800) 368-1019 (voice), Fax (816) 426-3686, (800) 537-7697 (telecommunications device for the deaf), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bennington Public School District is committed to offering employment and educational opportunity to its employees and students in a climate free of discrimination. Accordingly, unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation of any kind by District employees, including, co-workers, non-employees (such as volunteers), third parties and others is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated.