Lubbock-Cooper North Elementary
2020 Vision: Focus on Success and Growth
North Happenings: December 2019-2020
- Santa Pictures (Fundraiser for the LCP Class of '20) - December 3
- Snowman Village - December 4
- Flashback Friday - December 6
- Winter Festival - December 12 (6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.)
- Snack Shack - December 13 (money orders due December 11)
- North Holiday Sing-a-long - December 19 (8:30 a.m. & 9:30 a.m.)
- Classroom Christmas Parties - December 19
- Early Release - December 20 - 12:00 pm (lunch will be served)
- Christmas Break - December 23 through January 6
- Students' First Day Back from Christmas Break - January 7
Santa Pictures - December 3
Snowman Village - December 4
Winter Festival - December 12
Friday, December 13 from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.Students may purchase a slice of pizza (pepperoni or cheese), a pickle, a bag of popcorn, bottled water and Powerade for $1 each.
Order forms will be sent home with students Friday, December 6.
We MUST have orders and money turned in by Wednesday, December 11.
PTO - Adopt-a-Teacher
Vote for LCEF (Lubbock-Cooper Education Foundation)!
Did you know that the Lubbock-Cooper Education Foundation has contributed more than $650,000 to Pirate education in the form of teacher grants and student scholarships in the past five years? Now you have the opportunity to help by giving just a few moments of your day to vote for the Foundation in the City Bank Community Rewards program!
Follow the link to cast your vote (Education & Youth Services section):
One vote per hour, per email address. Voters must be at least 18 years old. Voting ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, December 8.
North Students Helped Create a GermBlast Video!
WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads <or father figures> Of Great Students)
If you would like to sign up for Watch DOGS at any point in the school year, there are two easy options. One, contact Mandy Leach at email@example.com or 776-2100 ext. 8414. Or, if you know the date you'd like to sign up, you can let the office ladies know and they will get in contact with Mrs. Leach to get you on the calendar.
If you have a specific questions, please contact Mrs. Leach and she can assist you.
North Elementary P.T.O. (Parent/Teacher Organization)
- To sign up for the North PTO GroupMe, use the link: https://goo.gl/forms/jQlzTCxXzPiWazVT2
- This will give you access to important information and dates during the year.