Peek at the Week
April 9-13, 2018
K-2 has 3 weeks of instruction before MAP testing.
3-5 has 5 weeks of instruction before state testing.
I know you will all make these last few weeks count! Let's finish strong!
The Week Ahead
- Wallace, Megan and I will be interviewing for teaching positions this week. All day Monday, part of the day Tuesday.
- Report Cards go home
- No Meeting! Please use this time with your team to plan.
- Firehouse Subs night
- GLP in grade-chair's classroom
- 3:00 Gardening Grant meeting for all interested. PD Room
- 8:15 PTO Board Meeting
- RTI meetings in my conference room during K-5 planning
- 6:00 - 7:30 Literacy Night - All certified staff should make plans to attend this event.
- Animal Ambassadors is here! 8:30 or 10:00 See attachment for details. Related Arts teachers will keep their regular schedule and meet teachers at the assembly accordingly.
Literacy Night: Thursday night!
We need to use each grade-chair's classroom for grade-level activities. Every certified staff member should plan to attend this evening.
Megan will send out assignments for each team, detailing your responsibilities.
Looking forward to a fun-filled family event!
Wednesday, April 18th
8:00 - 11:10 4th Grade
11:20 - 2:30 2nd Grade
Thursday, April 19th
8:00 - 11:10 5th Grade
11:20 - 2:30 1st Grade
Friday, April 20th
8:00 - 11:10 3rd Grade
11:20 - 2:30 Kindergarten