How To Make A YouTube Channel
By Kennedy Howard
Steps To A Perfect YouTube Channel
Do you want a YouTube channel of your own? If you read the rest of this, you will learn how.
- Be sure to have a Google+ account.
- When you are logged into your account and on YouTube, look on the left hand side of the screen and click the "My Channel" button.
- Add pictures for your profile and channel art. You must have these photos in your documents on your computer.
- Add links to your channel. Such as to your website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Make videos.
- Upload videos to your channel. When your on YouTube, on the top part of the screen there is a button that says "Upload." Click on it and select a video from your documents and drag it into the box.
- When your videos is done uploading edit it with YouTube Editor (or you can do this before uploading with your editing software)
- Use a custom thumbnail to interest people when they come across your video.
- Advertise using social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Have a schedule. If you have a schedule, people will know when you upload.
Those are all the steps to making a YouTube channel.