La première année
Les nouvelles (News)
- Please remember your homework every week! Even though we're getting closer to summer, we need to finish strong!
- In math we are continuing with fractions. Keep reviewing fractions and time at home!
- In language arts we are focusing on writing with spring themes. We are exploring all different aspects/rules of writing and the writing process.
- This month we will be working on making timelines. We will need 4-5 pictures from every student (a baby picture, a picture at 1-2 years old, one at 3-4 years old, and 1 at 4-5 years old, and one recent picture). We will be cutting and pasting these pictures, so please make sure you only send pictures that can be cut and glued. Also, please write at what age each picture was taken.
A Rendre (To Turn In)...
- $3 for zoo field trip (Due May 3)
- Plain white T-shirt for tie dying (Due April 29)
- Timeline Photos, see above in bold (Due April 22)
- $5 for field day
Notre horaire (Our schedule)
Blue folder is due every other week (signed & dated)
Spelling homework due.
Spelling homework goes home.
Math homework goes home.
Ruiz's class has gym. MUST HAVE GYM SHOES.
Math homework is due,
Hack's class has gym. MUST HAVE GYM SHOES
Library books are due.
Reading log sent back to school.
Blue folder goes home every other week with student's work.
A la maison (at home)
- Practice spelling words all week and weekend.
- Check the red folder every day.
- Talk about telling time.
- Ask your child to describe things using adjectives!
- Work on addition and subtraction word problems.
Le loup joue.
Tout est rouge.
Où est le hibou?
La poule est rousse.
L'ours est dans le trou.