Lucy's Library Blast
May 4, 2015
Ipads and Laptops and COWS, Oh My!
Teachers, please bring your ipads and laptops (not AllStar) that you received from the library to me before the 27th. I will renew them so you can keep them over the summer. You can send them by student with a signed note, if you like.
The COWS need to be returned to the library for summer storage. Please make sure the COW laptops and ipads are fully charged and TURNED OFF not just asleep. Thanks!
It's here! It's here! The Scholastic Book Fair is here! May 5th - 11th in the library! 8:45-4:15 daily!
Book Fair procedures reminder:
Teachers, please be aware of the following procedures:
- Only students with money will be allowed in the Book Fair. They should show you their money before you allow them to come. Sorry, no window shopping.
- Student must not bring bags, back packs, etc. with them.
- I can take cash, credit cards, or checks. PLEASE remind students to include sales tax when figuring their money.
- Be sure to allow enough time for students to look through the Book Fair.
- If you would like to bring your entire class, students without money may use the computers or read.
May 5, Teacher Preview of Book Fair in library, 8:00 am (there will be food!)
May 5 - 11, Book Fair 8:45 – 4:15 daily
May 11, All student materials must be returned by this date
May 15, All Limitless Libraries items must be in to the library
May 27, Teachers, please return all items to the library, electronic and otherwise for renewal or storage