First Steps for New Employers
A FREE WEBINAR series brought to you by HMRC
What is in it for you
You access an expert adviser from HMRC who will explain:
- First steps for employers
- Statutory sick pay
- Statutory payments for parents
- Expenses and benefits
- Company directors understanding your responsibilities
- Potential next steps and feedback http://bit.ly/mifeedback
You do this by becoming a delegate at one one or more webinars.
To access these events, all you need is a telephone and a computer/smartphone that has broadband access.
To see the dates for webinars in the series go to http://bit.ly/ee_hmrc_webinars
Then to learn more about the support available to you, and to register as a delegate on business support webinars go to www.enterprisehere.org
5 minutes before you chosen HMRC event is due to start prepare yourself:
- To see the expert's presentation, go to http://bit.ly/ee_hmrc_webinars and log onto the events that are interest you using the name and email address you used when you shared your growth profile with EnterpriseHere.
- To hear the expert, call the telephone number shown on screen once the HMRC's GoToWebinar software has load onto your screen
Background on Webinars
If you have never attended a webinar before, a simple way of thinking of them is that they are seminar that you do not need to travel to. All of EnterpriseHere's free 40 minute webinars involve:
1. You following a web link and ringing a conference call telephone number. These enable you to see an experts live presentation via your computer's monitor, and to hear their voice.
2. This person will then share insights with you and other delegates over 20 minutes. This will be tailored it to your needs: based upon the details you have shared with EnterpriseHere when you signed up for the event.
3. After this you will be able to ask the presenter questions. When the event has finished you will be provided with a web link (http://bit.ly/mifeedback) via which you can give them direct feedback on the value of the insights they have shared with you.