By DJ Canterbury
Plant and Animal cell
- Both Plant and Animal cells have a nucleus.
- The Nucleus controls everything in the cell.
- Cytoplasm is also in a Plant and Animal cell.
- Ribosome is in the plant and animal cell.
Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cells
- A prokaryotic cell does have a nucleus
- A eukaryotic cell does not have a nucleus
- In a prokaryotic cell heredity is contained with cytoplasm
- Bacteria is a Prokaryotic cell
- In a eukaryotic cell the heredity is contained with the nucleus
- Animals are a Eukaryotic cell
Tissue: The tissue is a group of cells working together to make a function.
Organ: The organ is a group of tissue working together to make a function.
Organ System: The organ system is a group of organs that work together to make a function.
Organism: The organism is a group of organ systems working together to make a function.