News & Notes
- You will need to submit lesson plans for next week. If you are iReady testing, Dibels testing, etc., please note the correct times in your lesson plans. Ms. Minick and I are still completing formative TKES assessments. We will not finish before Friday, but we would like to get as many as possible next week.
- Commitment forms will be in your boxes next Monday. We are sending these out earlier this year due to the district trying to move up its hiring cycle to earlier in the spring. They are due back to Ms. Sells on January 8.
- I will send out details of our In-Service Days (Jan. 4-5) next week. The 4th is dedicated to county professional development, and the 5th will be school-based.
- On Tuesday, our team from the GaETC Technology Conference will be presenting to staff. These sessions are mandatory for certified staff. The team has brought back some great ideas, so I'm looking forward to all of us learning some new things.
- Holiday parties are to be held at 1:15 on Thursday since we have an assembly on Friday. 2nd and 5th grades may modify their parties since they will be on a field trip on Thursday.
Performances for Next Week
Tuesday - 1:30-2:00 2nd & 3rd grades
Wednesday - 1:30 Kindergarten & 1st grade
Holiday Music Presented by Ms. Ponder and the MCES Chorus
Friday - 1:15 - Full Assembly