Video Production Companies
Video Production Companies
Video Production Companies - 5 Tips to Help You Hire the Right Video Company
Video happens to be the fastest growing advertising medium especially online and is no longer the exclusive domain of Fortune 500 companies. Increasingly, companies of all sizes are realizing that video is a very effective marketing tool when done right and are buying way their company can take advantage of this trend. What holds many companies back is driving a car of spending their marketing budget to hire a video production company and not having the expected creative result and Return on Investment.Small Business Marketing
Why is this so usually the case? One of many reasons is that numerous companies follow the same procedure for hiring an innovative company that they do when purchasing a concrete product. They get 3 different quotes from local video production companies and choose probably the most appealing offer that is normally the lowest priced one. The issue with this process is that it is often extremely difficult to seriously compare apples-to-apples in the creative services industry.
Listed here are 5 guidelines to making an informed decision when hiring a video production company.
1) Do they have specific experience in the type of video (corporate video, sales video, training video, etc.) inside their portfolio that you will be wanting them to produce? While this may sound basic it is straightforward to obtain swept up with a demonstration reel filled up with special effects and forget that by the end of the afternoon your video must accomplish its intended purpose.
2) Did they make an effort to ask you questions about your market and your company goals before discussing the specifics of one's project? You intend to hire a video production company that's marketing oriented and understands how to offer your product or communicate your message.
3) Do they value the success of your project? Locate a production company that has integrity and builds long-term partnerships using their clients. These companies enjoy ongoing relationships using their clients. Look for references and call them.
4) Did they provide a specialist proposal that clearly explains in sufficient detail what you are investing in? Are they shooting in HD or SD? Is it a 2 camera shoot or 3 camera shoot? How many days of shooting are involved? Are they including a full buyout for all your actors and voiceover talent involved to avoiding additional costs afterwards? They're all questions you need to ask in order to understand how each company attained the quoted price. This ensures that the video production company isn't cutting corners to allow them to can be found in at the cheapest price when its not in your very best interest.
5) Did you get prompt and professional customer service? When you called the video production company what were your first impressions? Did they tune in to your requirements and offer helpful recommendations? If they're difficult to keep in touch with during the beginning stages imagine how hard it will be if you are under pressure to meet a deadline.
Following these guidelines when evaluating video production companies will improve your chances of success and ultimately enable you to identify the organization best suited for your needs.