Describing the Universe
In terms of time,distance,and organization.
What is astronomy
2. identify the visible and nonvisible parts of the electromagnetic spectrum.
3. Compare refracting telescopes and reflecting telescopes.
4. Explain how telescopes for non visible electromagnetic radiation different from
Compare the visible and invisible em spectrum.
Compare The Refracting and Reflecting Telescope.
Invisible light telescopes and Space Based Telescopes.
1. The Visible Light Telescopes can only attract Radiation.
2. The Radiation travels to earth to power our elections.
3. The Radiation can't be seen by the telescope and humans.
4. The Radiation powers many different types of electronics.
5. The Invisible Telescope can also attract light that can't be seen.
Space Based Telescopes are a solution for Telescopes on earth which have to deal with the Atmosphere getting in the way:
1. The Space Based Telescope can see light from different stars.
2. This Telescope can also attract Radiation.
3. Space Based Telescopes can also allow Radiation to travel to earth.
4. The Radiation powers many electronics from earth just like the Invisible Light.
5. This Telescope can't see our Solar Radiation.