Start Lesson 15 Speaking Assignment
今日は火曜日です。Here's what to work on today:
- Contact your speaking assignment partner to start working on your assignment
- Keep working on your Final Project.
- Check the My Grades link and make sure your assignments from Lessons 9 - 14 are submitted. If you have overdue work, make your submissions today.
- Keep practicing your new vocabulary and grammar for Lesson 15.
Contact Your Partner for Your Lesson 15 Speaking Assignment - Please Read This Carefully
This week's speaking assignment is a little different. You will need to work with your speaking assignment partner again this week for our last speaking assignment of Japanese 2!
Here's what to do:
- Create a dialogue/conversation that contains at least 5 lines for each character. Listen and read "Lesson Content" carefully.
- Your Greeting and Closing do not count as 1 of your sentences.
- Dialogue requirements:
- Use ~とおもいます。
- Use ~つもりです。
- Have at least 5 lines per speaker.
- Use correct grammar
- Use vocabulary from the lesson
I INTEND TO… 〜つもりです。
〜つもりです means “I intend to… “ or “I plan to… “
〜つもりです follows the present tense short form of a verb to describe what you or someone else is planning on or “intending” to do.
なつやすみ に にほん に いく つもりです。
I plan to go to Japan for summer break.
じんじゃ や おてら に いく つもりです。
I intend to go to places like shrines and temples.
Remember: the present tense short form of the verb is the same as the plain dictionary form. You can also use the negative short form to describe what you are intending not to do.
マクドナルド で たべない つもりです。
I intend to not eat at McDonald’s.
せんせい と はなさない つもりです。
I plan not to speak to the teacher.
NCVPS is seeking your feedback as we continue to review and revise our processes and services. Your feedback is very important to us!
All NCVPS students are being asked to participate in this survey because, as a student, you are in a unique position to provide feedback on what you learned from the experience, supply information about our program, and offer suggestions for improvement.
This online survey will take about ten-fifteen minutes to complete.
Please submit your responses to the survey no later than
Friday, May 12th.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE TAKING MORE THAN ONE COURSE, PLEASE SUBMIT A SURVEY FOR EACH COURSE.
Please provide feedback specific to the course in which you are responding.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!