AHS ELT Sept. 30, 2015
B-100 2:50 - 4:05 p.m.
- The learner will review the updates in STAGES in preparation for inputting teacher goals into STAGES.
- The learner will analyze the concepts of ALICE training as they apply to safety in the classroom.
- The learner will design personalized learning goals aligned to the district/building school improvement goals.
Learner Profile Trait: Open minded
Approaches to Learning: Thinking & Communication
IB World Magazine
We would like you to read an article from the IB World September 2015 magazine.
- Innovation committee you might consider reading the article on page 18.
- Parent/Community committee you might consider reading the article on page 34.
- Safe/Orderly committee you might consider reading the article on page 12.
- Data and Curriculum committees you might consider reading the article on page 33.
Reading with a Purpose:
- As you read an article think about how an idea in the article is manifested in your classroom.
- As we begin the process of creating an interdisciplinary unit what's one idea from an article that could become the foundation of your interdisciplinary unit?