I am truly amazed at how each year flies by! Thank you for sharing your child with me this year. I have enjoyed my return to the classroom and this group of kids. They are hard working, intelligent, and filled with potential! I will miss them and am hopeful that they (and you) will stop by to visit.
For our final week of school, there are several opportunities for parents to stop by and/or volunteer. We will have our Spring Activities Day on Wednesday from 1:15-2:45. On Thursday, our last day, students are invited to bring in a game to play. We will play games throughout the morning. Please feel free to join us anytime between 11:00-11:45. That afternoon, we will have our Celebration of Learning at 2:00. This is located on the side hill which faces Baker Road.
Important Dates and Reminders
- Family Fun Run and Yearbook Signing: Saturday, June 4 starting at 9:30
- All library books due Monday
- MCA and NWEA results will be sent home with your child
- Field Day: Wednesday, June 8 1:15-2:45 To volunteer, click "Field Day" (Students need tennis shoes and a labeled water bottle)
- Families Invited to Classroom for Games: Thursday, June 9 11:00-11:45
- Celebration of Learning: Thursday, June 9 at 2:00