A week in #woolife!
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
January Move In Information
Please note that all cars, without decals will need to be moved from campus by 7pm on Monday, January 18, 2016.
Parking & Shuttle
The Wasylean Hall parking lot will be closed for Move In on Monday, January 18th. All resident students with parking permits will be allowed to temporarily park in the parking garage, floors 4 - 6. Vehicles with Campus Lot decals should be relocated by 7 pm on Monday, January 18th
The Goddard Lot shuttle will be in service on Monday, January 18th, 2016. Residents who have Goddard Lot decals should have their vehicles relocated to the Goddard Lot by 7 pm on Monday, January 18th
Winter Parking Ban in Effect
Please find the link to the Winter Parking Ban for Worcester city streets. The Declared Winter Parking Ban is in effect from December 1st - March 31, 2016 (pending weather) and includes Chandler and May Street overnight parking immediately.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact:
Parking and Transportation Office
Wasylean Hall, Office 102
New Student/Transfer Student Move-In
New Student and Transfer Students move in is from 9:00am – 4:00pm
Upon arrival to campus, you will drop your items into a blue moving bin then move your car directly to the parking garage, floors 4-6. Once your car has been safely moved into the garage you will return to claim your blue bin and proceed to the Sheehan Hall Lobby to check in and get your keys. Once you have your keys you may precede to your new space for spring 2016. Please note that all cars, without decals will need to be moved from campus by 7pm on Monday, January 18, 2016.
GODDARD LOT SNOW REMOVAL PLAN
- Resident Students will be notified when it is time to move cars from the Goddard Lot to the WSU campus. In most cases, this request to move will occur after the main campus has been cleared of snow.
- Parking and Transportation will notify the resident community of the move through: email, Facebook, and Twitter.
- When possible, the notification will come out four- eight hours prior to the requested time to move cars.
- The notice will include the time and duration of the Goddard lot shutdown for plowing. It will also have the expected time residents must return their cars to the lot.
- Residents will be directed to park in the garage and Lot D (May Street Lot).
- Depending on the amount of snow fall, students may need to shovel out portions their vehicles. Shovels are available for loan with an ID from security personnel at Goddard Lot.
- In the event of shuttle service cancellation, resident students will be notified through: email, Facebook, and Twitter. Students returning from off campus may park in the garage until shuttle service is running again.
Phase I: Deposit Payment
All Housing Deposits can be made Monday - Friday, 10 am - 4:30 pm at the Sheehan Hall front desk. Deposits must be made using your OneCard. The Housing Deposit is $150 and is non-refundable.
Interested in learning more about our new Housing Selection Process? Be sure to attend one of Informational Sessions!