Dates to Remember
May 19- Backwards Day
May 27- No School- Teacher Work Day
May 30- No School- Memorial Day
June 2- Class Parties
June 3- Last day of school! Early Release at 12:00
EMPTY Toilet Paper Rolls
End of Year Conference Schedule
Monday, May 23- Miss Haroldson
Tuesday, May 24- Mrs. Walker
Wednesday, May 25- Miss Vick
Thursday, May 26- Mrs. Eichenberger
Plano Enrichment Program (PEP) – Summer School
TOMORROW is the last day to register for summer school!
PEP Summer Classes held June 8 – June 30th, Monday-Fridays from 8:30-12:30 p.m.
· Transportation is provided from Wells to the PEP campus (Skaggs) and back to Wells after 12:30
· Financial Assistance for students who qualify for the free/reduced meals program this year
· Lots of fun enrichment class opportunities and "building block" courses to reinforce grade level skills.
· (If your child has been recommended for another summer program, schedule and locations may be different than the PEP courses above.)
· SUMMER SCHOOL ENROLLMENT DEADLINE: May 13th for all programs.
Please request a packet from your child’s teacher or go online: www.pisd.edu/summerschool
Contact: email@example.com with questions about the programs/registration.
Online registration is only available for current PISD students. When you register online, you may select one or two classes. They must be selected at the same time you are enrolling. If you register for one class online and decide later to add another class, you must contact the summer school office at (469) 752-8017 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Go to PISD Parent Portal (http://pisd.edu/). Select my PISD Parent Portal and login.
2. Go to Summer School
3. Choose Summer School Registration
Math: I can find the missing number in an equation (i.e. 4+_=7).
Science: I can explain the 3 R's (reduce, reuse, recycle) and how they help the environment.