- No School on Monday, Oct. 9th
- Report Cards went home on Wednesday
- We are wanting items to add to our classroom prize boxes! Please consider donating. Click HERE for some suggestions.
- We are also in need of recess equipment. We could use footballs, soccer balls, volleyballs, basketballs, tennis balls and jump ropes.
Panther Science (McDermott)
- School Holiday
- Elements Compounds and Mixtures Notes
- Chemical and Physical Changes
- Steeling the Show Lab
- Test Correction for Density and Measurement Test are Due. Click HERE for information regarding retake.
- Chemistry in a Bag Lab
I will be taking money for CO2 Cars starting on Monday. Click HERE to view the letter that went home with students on Thursday. Please consider sponsoring another student if you are able. When the time gets closer, I will ask for parent volunteers to assist in the build and launching of the cars.
Panther Science (Edrington)
Panther Social Studies (Hardcastle)
Tuesday: Limited Government
Wednesday: Unlimited Government
Thursday: Citizenship & Responsibilities
Friday: Citizenship & Responsibilities, Test over Government
Panther ELA (Francis)
Thursday & Friday - What makes a good story?
Monday: Student Holiday
Tuesday: Library Day
Wednesday: Compare and Contrast Genres
Thursday: Problem/Conflict in a story
Friday: Turning point/Climax/Tension