HR Week at a Glance
Week of June 3
Week at a Glance
Graduations all day
Tuesday, June 4
Wednesday, June 5
Welcome Back Brenda!
eFinance Training - all day
Thursday, June 6
DLT - Kim C/B, Eric, Missy, Linda, Brenda, Kristi, Kitty
Friday, June 7
Summer Fridays are HERE!
Looking ahead in June
June 10 - Board Mtg
June 11 - New Hire Orientation
June 17 - New Hire Orientation
June 20 - HR Retreat
June 24 - Board Mtg
Honoring our Guest Educators of the Year
- It was an awesome board meeting this past week as we honored our campus Guest Educators of the Year! Check out the pictures here.
- A big THANK YOU to everyone who was flexible during the Applitrack outage. We were able to continue hiring despite the challenge!
- Don't forget your insurance enrollment and PHA!
- New Hire Orientation is coming! Stay tuned for additional details.
Summer Information From Dr. Warren
1. Beginning Monday, June 3, we will follow a “business casual” dress code for the workdays and for school board meetings. Guys – this means no tie requirements this summer, and Ladies – do what you do (you always look great!).
2. Also beginning the week of June 3rd, feel free to observe “Jean Thursdays” for the summer. If you feel comfortable doing so, wear your favorite pair of jeans for our Thursday workdays for as long as we follow the summer schedule.