Include the regular beginning sections such as:
- Experimental Design
- Analysis (simply classify light sources)
- Describe the electromagnetic nature of light waves, and explain how a wave of light is created
- Define the term diffraction and explain its significance regarding the nature of light
- Define the term spectrum.
- Describe differences observed in the diffraction of different colors, and explain the significance of this difference regarding the wave properties of each color
- Discuss a handy way to remember the visible spectrum, and elaborate by discussing differences in wavelength, frequency and color in the order you present.
- Explain why the visible portion of the EM spectrum is the only part that is visible, and identify a portion of the invisible spectrum- compare this portion's wave properties to those of visible light.