No Kid Hungry
Help those who struggle to put food on the table!!!!!!!!
- Currently just over half of our nation’s kids who need a free or reduced-price breakfast are getting one.
- One in five kids struggles with hunger.
- 16 million kids aren't getting the nutrition they need.
- 1 out of 5 (16 million) kids in America struggle with hunger.
- Hungry kids are more likely to experience serious short and long health term issues.
- Children tend to have trouble learning and are more prone to behavioral and emotional problems.
Kids in Africa are waiting in a line just to get a plate of food.
A Little Bit of Hope
Foreign kids in India are about to get something to eat.
Smiles for Everyone
A man helps an African mother and her child be able to have a little bit of food in their stomachs.
- No Kid Hungry is working to help kids in America get the healthy nutrition they need.
- Even during the summer, children will be getting healthy meals and take part in fun activities.
- No Kid Hungry teaches families that are struggling to cook and buy low-cost meals.
Lily, her Mom, and No Kid Hungry