essay for science
by: riley nelson
* it takes earth 24 hours to rotate once.
*earths revolution is were it goes around the sun and it takes 365.25 days (1 year).
* earths tilt and revolution around the sun.
* in the north when its winter its summer in the south.
* the place that experiences no season change is Antarctica.
* its shorter days in winter but longer days in the summer.
* the winter solstices will not happen until 2303 and the summer solstices will not happen until 2203.
* the spring equinox will happen September 22nd and the fall equinox the fall equinox is September 23rd.
* the north and south pole sun never set in the summer.
* it exceeds by 12 hours by about 7 minutes.
* there would be no seasons there would be the same amount of sun every where.
* no because it is impossible and how could that happen.
*there would be longer seasons not shorter not middle but longer.
* yes because we move along the sun and our shadows change no matter what.
* its in there life cycle and they do understand the seasons.
* they would faster than slower.