WHOOT SCOOP Mid Month REMINDERS
HO HO HO! Santa arrives in 2 weeks!
1) EARN The Snowflake Set AND the Jewelry Box for just $18.00 US, $22 CAD! There is still time to earn BOTH Host Exclusives for just $18 each! How? You need $250 PV by 12/15 which is TOMORROW!
Once you reach $250 PV, you will receive an email!
These beautiful, limited-edition gifts—the Large Silver Sparkle Twist Living Locket Face and Swarovski® Air Blue Opal Dangle look (a retail value of more than $100 USD/ $120 CAD) and the Jewelry Box with plush, aqua lining (a retail value of more than $100 USD and $127 CAD)—are available for you to purchase in your Back Office.
Here’s how to redeem your Designer Exclusives by December 19:
- Log in to your Designer Back Office.
- Select the “Orders” section and choose “Designer Exclusives.”
- Add one or both to your order and proceed to check out.
Please note a few quick things about these incredible gifts:
- Redeem your December Hostess Exclusives before December 19, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. (CT).
- Purchase your Designer Exclusive(s) as soon as you add it to your shopping bag. Once your Designer Exclusive(s) is/are added, you cannot return to purchase one or both later, and you’ll lose the opportunity to purchase it.
- You will not earn PV on the Designer Exclusives and the Designer Exclusives are not refundable, returnable or exchangeable.
- Taxes, shipping and handling are not included.
- Other merchandise cannot be added to this transaction.
So reach out to your customers and ask them, "Do you have your Holiday Shopping done? Can I share with you some great gifts for those you have left on your list? From earrings to CORE to lockets to men's tags, we truly have something for EVERYONE in EVERY budget!
2) SHIPPING Schedule: Please see the shipping graphic below! Inscriptions is as follows:
Overnight - TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15 NOON (CT)
2 Day- MONDAY, DECEMBER 14 NOON (CT)
Standard- TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8 MIDNIGHT (CT)
CANADIAN Inscriptions SCHEDULE:
Expedited Shipping Friday, December 18 Noon (CST)
3) ALL Designer Webinar is Wednesday Dec 16th at 7 PM CST. To register, copy and paste this link in your browser:
4) Lift up to TEAM LEADER! You still have the month of December to promote to Team Leader and earn a CASH BONUS! You can do it!! Invite someone to start off the new year with a new business! There is no better way to kick off 2016!
5) Valentine's Day Product Reveal is December 29th. Designers and Customers will be able to purchase on 1/5/16! Love is in the air! Can't wait to see what's in store this Valentine's Day!!
Tips for getting last minute orders! by: Sales MOMS Network
Holiday shopping is in full-swing and the countdown has begun until Christmas is finally here. Hopefully by now, you have been busy booking parties, taking orders and making some money. With that said, just because it’s December 11th and Christmas is only days away, doesn’t mean that you should sit back & relax. Nope, there is still time for you to make some last-minute sales to new and established customers & party hosts!
Here are some tips that you can utilize right now to pull-in those last-minute sales!
- Hold a Cash & Carry party at your home during the weekend hours. I used to hold mine on a Friday evening, Saturday afternoon and a Sunday afternoon for one weekend in early December every year. During this Cash & Carry party I would sell off a lot of my overstock items, lightly-used demonstration items or left-over booking gifts. Most of the time I sold these products for 40% to 70% to unload them before the holidays. (Holiday shoppers LOVE bargains!)
- Host a regular party in your own home or a friend/family members home. Close out the party right away and get those orders submitted. Let guests know the delivery date and arrange delivery or pick-up the day AFTER the items arrive. Give your host a QUICK party turn-around!
- Basket Parties or Trunk Parties are great at this time of the year if you sell cash & carry type of products. Spread the word that you will have some great sales specials going on if customers host a basket/trunk party. Offer them a quick turn-around on order placement and delivery.
- A lot of Direct Sales companies offer BIG holiday sales and booking specials for the month of December and it’s your job to advertise them and capitalize on them. In addition, a LOT of companies realize that things slow down in early January and many of them release AWESOME booking specials and sales specials for the month of January. Heavily advertise those deals in December and get your booking calendar full for January.
- Offer a “BUY NOW” and “Get Discount Later” type of coupon deal! I used to let my customers know that if they placed orders with me during the month of December, I would give them a coupon for 25% OFF their entire order if they redeemed that coupon during the month of January. By doing this, I was getting extra orders in January (right after the holidays were over) instead of having a typical slower business month.
- Give FREE gift wrapping or gift bags to every customer who places an order with you during the month of December. This will help you to compete against those retail stores who offer free or low-cost gift wrapping services during the month of December. You can pick up gift bags and gift wrap at your local dollar store. (Ours sells 3 medium-sized holiday gift bags for $1.00 so that only cost me 33 1/3 cents per gift bag!