Mastering the Basics: Coding 3
Draws to a Close
Let's Return to Tynker to Master the Basics
The Hour of Code Week
What an amazing week! The activities available during the Hour of Code Week were fun and challenging! I'm thrilled that palcs, especially YOU and your fellow computer programmers, experienced and enjoyed so many of the amazing activities! Based on the feedback I've been receiving, many of you coded for more than just an hour and completed more than one activity! Why? Not because you had to! But because you wanted to! To be creative and persistent are the qualities of a computer programmer. You proved this week that you have what it takes to be just that! Technologies will change, but the ability to adapt and take on new challenges, like you did this past week, will keep you on the cutting edge of all things possible!
It's Not Over! Please Save your Projects!
Making Sure We've Mastered the Basics
This Week's Assignment: Return to Tynker
- The sequencing skills in Tynker will help you think like a programmer.
To Access Tynker: Usernames & Passwords
- Click on the link below to get your username and password for Tynker!
- Write your username and password in your Computer Programming Notebook!
- Usernames & Passwords are also located on your course moodle page!
To Access Tynker: The Site
- Click on the link below to access the Tynker Website (I would bookmark this site!)
- Login in using your username and password!
- You'll be taken to our CODE 3 class, Click on it and follow Codey's directions!