GCS iPad Update
I promise this new habit will make your life easier! You can save Word documents, PowerPoints, and even videos to Google Drive. The great thing about Google Drive is that ANYTHING you put in Google Drive can easily be put into eBackpack!
On a Computer: Send File from Google Drive to eBackpack
- Open gracetyler.ebackpack.com
- Select the Class.
- Select the Assignment folder.
- In the right-hand column, tap the plus (+) sign in the Assignment Submission block.
- Select the file you wan to turn in. (Notice, Google Drive is an option.)
- Select the file.
- You can add comments in the Comment box.
- Tap the gray Turn In button.
On an iPad: Send File from Google Drive to eBackpack
- Open the eBackpack app.
- Navigate to the Assignment Turn-In Folder.
- Choose the Class folder.
- Choose the Assignment folder.
- Tap the plus (+) sign in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap the Google Drive option.
- Navigate to the file and select it.
- Tap Turn In and Mark as Complete.
Resource for Students
Having problems with your iPad? Don't know how to get work done in eBackpack?
Click here to visit GCS iPad Central.
Please visit the Jontra Jenius Bar from 8AM - 8:55AM if you have problems with your iPad.