4K P.M. Class
March 6, 2015
- All Red Smith students will receive a free t-shirt on Monday for the Read-A-Thon.
- Happy 100th Day of 4K on Wednesday, March 11th! Please make sure that when you are helping your child count out 100 of the same food objects for our 100 day snack activity all hands and working surfaces are clean. Food items are to be sent to school by Wednesday. Thanks!
- Read-A-Thon pledge forms are due Thursday, March 12th.
- If you have not signed up for a parent-teacher conference I still have some times open Friday, March 13th in the afternoon.
- Thank you for the extra snack items and glue/glue sticks! It is appreciated!
Parent Involvement Opportunities...
Saturday, March 14th @ 10-3 Duck Tape (free activity)
National Railroad Museum
March 21st, 28th & 29th The Great Bunny Train
Letter Rr Activities:
1. Go roller-skating.
2. Roll across a towel.
3. Draw red lines with a ruler.
4. Make a rainbow.
5. Clean your room.
6. Count and eat raisins.
7. Visit a restaurant.
8. Read a story about a rabbit.
Please bring a show and tell object that starts with the letter Rr on Thursday, March 12th.