K3-2nd Grade Special Ram Mail
March 27, 2020
Dear K3, K4, K5, 1st, and 2nd Grade Parents,
Due to the uncertainty of our return date to school, we want to provide you with the remainder of your child’s seatwork for the year. TOMORROW MORNING, MARCH 28, 2020 WE WILL HAVE A TWO HOUR CURBSIDE PICK-UP AT THE SCHOOL from 10:00 - Noon. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR PICK-UP:
· Pick-up will be located in the front of the main school building (just as elementary dismissal is handled).
· Display your afternoon dismissal sign as you arrive and until your child’s materials have been delivered to your vehicle.
· (If you were not issued a dismissal sign because your child is enrolled in Extended Care, someone will ask for your child’s name & grade.)
· Vehicles should stay in single file (just as elementary dismissal is handled).
· PLEASE DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE. ONCE YOU HAVE COMMUNICATED YOUR CHILD’S NAME & GRADE, A FACULTY MEMBER WILL BRING THE MATERIALS TO YOUR VEHICLE.
Please understand that the provision of your child’s remaining seatwork is just a precaution. Because of the uncertainty of our situation, we want you to be prepared to continue Distance Learning beyond the two weeks of seatwork you have already received. Our hopes are that we will return to school at some point this year. With that in mind, please follow the directions below concerning seatwork:
· Store the seatwork folder or envelope in a secure place away from your child’s reach.
· Issue seatwork to your child one week at a time as you receive weekly instructions from your child’s teacher through Distance Learning.
· When we return to school, all remaining seatwork must be returned to your child’s teacher so the work can be completed at school.
We hope to see you tomorrow! Thanks so much for your continued support!
Columbus Christian Academy