Eagleville Elementary-Eagles Nest
Dr. Harmer Principal 5/19/23
Message from Dr. Harmer-Eagleville 2023 Field Day
Field Day 2023 was fantastic, and we could not have had better weather. A big thank you to Mr. Moser and Mrs. Fuga preparing the students in gym class!
5/26 No School
5/29 Memorial Day No School
6/2 4th Grade Farewell
6/7 Home and School Meeting 7 PM
6/9 Fun Day
6/9 Student Dismissal 2:30PM
6/12 Student Dismissal 2:30PM
6/13 Student Dismissal 2:30PM
6/14 Last Day of School Student Dismissal 12PM
Dr. Kelley Harmer
Eagle Feather Recipients 5/19/23
What a great Field Day! Thanks to Mr. Moser and Mrs. Fuga for all their work preparing the students!
Just can't stay away! Lori Shaw recently retired Eagleville School Counselor volunteering for Field Day
Some of our 4th grade band and orchestra students demonstrating instruments for 3rd graders that might be interested in learning an instrument
Telling time activity 2F
Partner read in 1B
Using 10s and 1 cubes to learn about place value in 1H
Nurse Kelly's Corner
Summer Break is Fast Approaching
LOST & FOUND ITEMS
WILL BE COLLECTED & DONATED
Monday, June 12th 2023
☀Please Remind Students to Check the Lost & Found for Items Left Behind
This time of year is exciting but also students have been with each other all school year and conflicts are at a high. These steps may help students:
1. Calm down and give everyone time to breathe.
2. Say and understand the problem. Once everyone is calm, you can talk it out.
3. Take responsibility for your feelings.
5. Talk about solutions for next time a problem may arise.
Thank you for all of your support!
x41207 or email email@example.com.
School Bus Safety is EVERYONE'S Responsibility. Click the button above for an infographic on Pennsylvania's School Bus Stopping Law.
How Can I Donate to the Backpack Program
There are several ways you can contribute to the Backpack Program:
· Donations can be dropped off (Monday thru Friday) at the Methacton High School East Wing or Arcola Intermediate School. Collection bins are located near the entrance.
· You can place an order through Amazon and ship it directly to the High School. Please remember to select, "No Weekend Delivery". The address is:
Methacton High School
c/o Backpack Program
1005 Kriebel Mill Rd.
Eagleville, PA 19403
· Link to donate directly: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/Y75GZGW6DXNJ?ref_=wl_share&fbclid=lwAR1
What items can I donate?
Individual Serving Food Items Needed
· Single serving boxes of milk (shelf-stable/not refrigerated)
· Mini Cereal Boxes
· Canned Soup (cans with "pop tops")
· Oatmeal packets or cups
· Applesauce and Fruit Cups
· Chef Boyardee, Hormel, Dinty Moore Meals, etc.
· Easy Mac Cups
· Cracker packs
· Sweet Snacks: Fruit gummies, pudding, granola bars, etc.
· Salty Snacks: Pretzel packs, Goldfish, Popcorn, etc.
· 100% Juice boxes
New Five Day Schedule
Volunteers are needed for all of the activities and functions sponsored by Eagleville's Home & School! To get involved, please contact any Executive Board Member or the Committee Chairperson of any activity you are interested in becoming a volunteer.
All volunteers must have obtained their clearances to participate in any capacity.
Please visit https://www.methacton.org/volunteer or see the attached procedures to begin the process.
President: Beth Farrell - Eaglevillepresident@gmail.com
Vice President: Jodi Kohar - EaglevilleVP@gmail.com
Treasurer: Tara Ryan-Schill- Eaglevilletreasurer28@gmail.com
Recording Secretary: Sarah Reilly - Eaglevillesecretary@gmail.com
Corresponding Secretary: Noelle Mullen - Eaglevillesecretary@gmail.com
If your child is absent/tardy, please call the Child Check Line at 610-831-5325 and give your child’s name, grade, teacher’s name and a reason for the absence. Your child is considered “unexcused” until we receive that information. If we not receive a message from you, we will “attempt” to reach you.
Important Bus Rider Information
Bus stops and times will posted to Power School on August 22nd after 7 PM
RAPTOR-Entrance to Building
Substitute teacher pay raise! Join our team!
Methacton School District & STS (The Sub Service) have partnered to provide a $150 per week PAY RAISE to substitute teachers who commit to five days a week!
Join a passionate team of educators and pursue a rewarding career path all while impacting the lives of children in an exemplary learning environment!
STS provides all necessary training and resources to support a successful partnership.
APPLY TODAY!: https://help.thesubservice.com/methacton-open-positions