Unlocking your Business Value
Monday, April 3rd, 3:30--5:30pm
CIBC Wood Gundy
CIBC Commercial Banking
Sean Foran, Managing Director
Business Transition Planning
Grant Wallace, Executive Director
Mid-Market Investment Banking
- What are the critical success factors of the "keep or sell" decision?
- What are private companies selling for in this current market?
- How much tax will an owner pay on a sale of shares or assets or on an internal transfer to family?
Who should attend? Individuals without tax or law backgrounds would achieve great insight from the information provided. The focus will be on providing advice on market values for private companies, as well as the optimal tax and legal structure for
Your Presentation Team
3:30 - 4:00 canapés & cash bar; 4:00 - 5:30 presentation
- Tomato & Feta Bruschetta; Goat Cheese Truffles; Vegetable Rice Paper Rolls
- Watermelon, Feta & Mint Skewers; Smoked Salmon Roses on Rye Toast Points
- California Sushi Rolls; Stuffed Endive Boats; Devilled Eggs
- Chicken Satay; Prawn Brochettes; Ancho Chile Rubbed Beef Striploin Skewer
- Vegetable Spring Roll; Prune & Stilton Phyllo Bundles; Ratatouille Vegetable Tarts
- Assorted Mini Vegetable Quiches; Uplands Bacon & Cheddar Sliders
- Spinach & Feta Spanakopita; Traditional Sausage Rolls
Email to register (no cost): email@example.com
Family Business Association (FBA) Vancouver Island
To promote the sustainability and growth of Vancouver Island business families by providing education and support through
community and shared experience.
We are an engaged and supportive community of vibrant Vancouver Island business families and advisors who connect, share ideas and learn from each others’
Our organization has been providing a community of support to family businesses on Vancouver Island since 1999. We help families in business succeed through shared experience, education and resources. FBAVI is where Canadian business families go to connect, grow and learn for sustainable success across generations.