Week of November 12th
Important Dates for the Week:
Boosterthon Huddles continue during Specials this week! Thank you Specials Team for making this happen!!!
Monday, November 12th:
- No School for Staff - Thank you Veterans!
Tuesday, November 13th:
- 3rd/K PLC
- SLT Meeting in Sydney's room
- Science Family Night - 5:30 to 7:00 (Earn NCE time by coming out to help!)
Wednesday, November 14th:
- 4th/1st PLC
Thursday, November 15th:
- Picture Day (MPR) - Coach Horton will hold PE either outside/in classrooms. He will let everyone know.
- 5th/2nd PLC
Friday, November 16th:
- 4th Grade Field Trip
- Wednesday, November 21st is an Optional Workday. If you plan to be off that day, please proceed with putting in Aesop or turn in your NCE time form asap. Please mark no sub needed when you enter it into Aesop.
- The building will be open on November 21st from 7:00 - 3:30. If you plan to work that day, please plan to be out by 3:25. We will not have the front office open for families.
Car rider Duty:
- Car rider duty is essential. If you are out, please do not send your sub to cover for you. Subs should be leaving at dismissal with students. It would be awesome, if everyone could pair up with a friend on an opposite week as you and take turns helping each other out, that would be great! If you can't find someone on a day that you plan to be out, please let Carla know prior to dismissal. Sending out whole staff emails does not always guarantee that the duty will be covered and we need to make sure this happens. Beginning Monday, please reach out to an individual to cover for you if you are going to be out.
- We have had a couple calls from emergency dispatch stating that someone from this number called 911. If you accidentally call 911, please don't hang, please stay on the line and tell them that it was an accident.
- Every staff member should have a Boosterthon teeshirt. If you have not received one yet, please drop by the mail room and pick up one.
Science Fair is almost here. Projects are due beginning of the school day November 13. Someone will let you know when to bring the projects to the media center. Also, there will be an open house/science night on November 13 from 5:30 to 7:00. All are invited. Please let Juliana or Lisa know if you have any questions.
Capital Outlay Request - Will discuss at SLT on Tuesday. If you have any ideas, please let your rep know for discussion.
ASIS Walkthrough: We will have the first of our ASIS walkthroughs before the Winter Break. Do your thing and be proud to show off the great things your class/grade level are working on!
Upcoming Observations: (see the information given at the beginning of the year)
Certified staff on abbreviated cycle- your 20 minutes snapshot observation is unannounced. We will begin these soon as we have many to do.