The Friday Feature (on a Thursday)!
News and Notes for the Madison Staff (5/12/16)
Helping the Lincoln Family
I will be posting this in our school community publications as well.
Get Your Note cards Ready!
Week of Learning!
Internet Streaming Issues
Fountas and Pinnell Reminders
- All teachers must record an end of year level on the pink sheet (EVERY STUDENT)
- K-2 get full-day guest teacher, suggested split between 2 half-days with other teacher
- K-2 to F&P all students
- 3-5 reassess students below grade level on multiple assessments
- Level from guided reading, a reading record, OR a full out F&P assessment
- Reading team will collect pink cards for storage over the summer
A Special Professional Development Opportunity To Be Announced Soon!
Thursday, Aug. 11th, 12-12am
3S600 Herrick Road
SO MANY IMPORTANT DATES
Tue, May 17: Last Day for a Personal Day!
Tue, May 17: 10AM and 1PM Kindergarten Visitations!
Wed, May 18: 8:30AM Staff Meeting
Wed, May 18: Benchmarking Day
Thu, May 19: 12PM PTA Meeting
Thu, May 19: EL 1st & 2nd field trip
Thu, May 19: Honors Night (Marriott)
Fri, May 20: Field Day!
Mon, May 23: All Science books to Room 1222
Mon, May 23: Field Day (rain date)
Mon, May 23: Class Lists-Schedule TBD
Tue, May 24: Primary assemblies/Phonics Training
Tue, May 24: 5th grade field trip
Tue, May 24: 2:45PM Coin Assembly
Wed, May 25: 8:30AM MIT Meeting
Wed, May 25: 1st Grade field trip
Fri, May 27: Explore More Day
Tue, May 31: 12:30PM 5th Grade party
Wed, June 1: Last Day of School
Tue, June 7: Week of Learning
Wed, June 8: Week of Learning
Wed, Aug 10: Week of Learning
Thu, Aug 11: Week of Learning