- The body's chief source of energy.- the book.
- Simple carbohydrates, or “carbs,” are also called simple sugars and include monosaccharides and disaccharides. - healthyeating.com
- Carbohydrates are an ideal source of energy for the body.- netdoctor.co.uk.
in the book, It says honey is a good source of a carbohydrate.
In the book, it says Jam is a good example of a carbohydrate.
in the book, jelly is a good source of energy.
- They supply energy for the body.- the book.
- The amount of carbohydrate in the diet – high or low – is less important than the type of carbohydrate in the diet. - http://www.hsph.harvard.edu
- Carbohydrates are one of the main types of nutrients. -http://www.nlm.nih.gov
- They are the most important source of energy for your body.--http://www.nlm.nih.gov
- Your body uses carbohydrates (carbs) to make glucose which is the fuel that gives you energy and helps keep everything going-http://www.cdc.gov