Dr. Warwick's Class News!
Please let me know if you need anything!
- We will have our awards ceremony this Thursday, May 26th, at 8:00 AM. We would love to have you join us!
- EOG/NCFE Dates are: May 27th- SS, June 1st- Reading, June 2nd- Math, June 3rd- Science - If you are sending in the notes for your child, please do so as soon as possible. Thank you!
- All library books are due by May 26th
- May 30th- Holiday
- We are working on Module 7- Measurement with Multiplication
- June 9th is an early release day and the last day of school :(
- https://www.engageny.org/ This is our math curriculum. You can find the lessons and the problem sets for each. *The students list the lesson and standards we are on in the math notebooks on the table of contents. Please access this if your child is struggling in class.
- Front Row Math- This is great for extra math on an individual level. The class code is yxnewd.
- Edmodo- I will be posting snapshots here for extra practice. The group code is qzr9na
- Xtra math-This is great for practicing math facts!
- Newsela.com- Please make sure your child reads three articles per week and takes the quiz. The class code is: V3WYAA
- Zearn- This is a great website that aligns with our math program.
- Moore County Schools now has a site for EngageNY under curriculum. There are MANY resources there for you!
- Think Central is the website we have to accompany our reading program- Journey's.