This Week at Stinson ...
- CARE Week
- TELPAS practice test sessions this week w/ Shelly
- 3:00 Rocks
Tuesday, March 17
- 4th grade "Pitiful Paper" @ 3:00
- Cup Stacking Club @ 3:00 in Fitness Room
- #PISDEdChat @ 7:00 on Twitter
Wednesday, March 18
- Wear "Prevent Bullying" t-shirts
- Michele & Katie out in a.m. for meeting
- Prenzi's field trip to Perot Museum
- UTD Coding afterschool program
Thursday, March 19
- Judy out in a.m.
- 3rd grade in room 316 w/ OLC @ 1:30
- Open House @ 6:00-7:00
Friday, March 20
- Star Power Assembly @ 8:00
- STAAR online module certificates due to Julie
- TELPAS rated writing samples due to Shelly
- Mad Science afterschool program
Coming Up ...
3/24: Fire Drill @ 2:003/25: Staff Meeting (PACE updates) / Chipotle orders due to Shelly or Sandra
3/27: Kindergarten Round Up / Fun Friday
3/30: STAAR 4 Writing
3/31: STAAR 4 Writing / 5 Reading
4/3: Spring Holiday - no school
How do you Google Doc?
Robyn ... Robyn has done an awesome job leading the Technology Learning Team and bringing ideas from ETSI to the staff. She organized the technology learning on our PDH day, and has made herself available as a valuable technology resource at Stinson!
Jenia ... Jenia has jumped into taking some technology risks, knowing that new tools can bring excitement and engagement to her classroom. She is encouraging her team and actively supporting the steps each teacher is taking towards technology integration.
Fish Philosophy @ Stinson
- "Thank you, Nadir, for helping out on Wednesday so I could get out the door!" -from Loretta
Choose Your Attitude
- "Whitney, thank you so much for all your help making Chatterpix work for our Open House presentation." -from Trey
- "Amy, although we weren't always 100% happy about it, you kept us focused on healthy goals this semester. Thanks for motivating us to get healthier!" -from Tammy
- "Congrats to my biggest losers group who have worked so hard these past 8 weeks. Over 100 pounds have been lost! Way to go!" -from Amy
Make Their Day
- "Thank you to my wonderful team for covering my class on Wednesday. It meant a lot!" -from Loretta
- "Thanks, Janet, for making our trek to church a funny one!" -from Loretta
- "Thank you Sandy P. for saving me twice this week!" -from Melinda
- "Thank you, Judy, for help with purchase orders"! -from Cheryl
- "My team for taking care of everything while I am out after break!" -from Melinda
- "Misti, thank for for getting our hallway tables looking fab for open house!" -from Jenia