CC Director Resource Desk
A Service from Your Area Representative
This is a one-stop place for you to access news, information, and resources related to your Director role. I suggest you make a shortcut on your computer desktop. Please let me know what you might like to see here. My office hours are weekdays from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Here is how you can reach me:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I usually respond within 48 hours, if not sooner.
- phone: 916.792.2846. My regular office hours are 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, Tuesday-Friday. If I am on a call with another leader, I will return your call as soon as possible.
- appointments: if you have a need to speak but are not available during that window, please contact me, and I will do my best to accommodate you.
- text: If you have a truly urgent/pirpl need, you may text me at the above phone number. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Do not accept enrollment fees without forms. Ever.
- Make sure parents understand that enrollment fees are non-refundable, even before class begins. In fact the forms state that all fees are non-refundable. If you have any questions, contact me. There is some leeway for tuition and other fees.
- Mind the age policies for Foundations and Essentials. Students who are 4 years old by June 1 must be enrolled in order to be on site. Students aged three or younger may not be enrolled, nor may they participate in class activities. However, they may stay with their parents provided they are not a distraction. Essentials students must be 9 by September 30.
- Mind the age policies for CH A (12 years old by September 30) and so on for each successive year. Please contact me if you have questions.
- Remember that F/E Directors must accept the younger siblings of enrolled Challenge students. Plan your classes and save room accordingly. Do not promise spots until you have tutors contracted. Keep good records of order of enrollments and wait lists. Here are the priority guidelines:
- Younger siblings of Challenge students.
- For Essentials, preference must be given to families who enroll for both Foundations and Essentials.
- While we are not going to be strictly legalistic about a maximum community size of 48, please let me know when you get to about 40, so we can have a discussion before you accept more enrollments. See # 1 above.
- The maximum class size for Challenge programs is 12. The ideal is 5-7. Please inform me when your class size hits 7.
AR/Director Team Calls
Mark your calendars for the following dates. The calls will begin at 3 pm.
Upcoming Call schedule: 2 Wednesdays each month, 3 pm: August 10 and 24, September 7 and 21, October 5 and 19, November 2 and 16, December 7.
1. Please join my meeting.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 590-261-509
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 590-261-509
Online Meetings Made Easy®
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.