TPCA Nifty News
April 23, 2015
Gene Kelly...Donald O'Connor...Debbie Reynolds...TPCA: Singin' In the Rain
Directed by Ms. Hairston and Mrs. Powell, this delightful musical will be presented three times in our JK Stevens Commons.
- Friday, April 24 @ 7:30 pm
- Saturday, April 25 @ 2:30 pm & 7:30 pm
Tickets go on sale this Monday, April 13th for $10 each and may only be purchased and picked up at our front desk. You will not want to miss seeing our students tap dancing, singing and acting. Plan a great family evening and support our Fine Arts students. Oh, and bring your sweet tooth, as there will also be a bake sale to raise additional funds for our Drama Department.
Want to Impact the World? Host an International Student This Fall
As our international program grows, we need host families for many of the students who attend TPCA. We are seeking several host homes for 2015-2016:
- We hope to have six students visiting from Guatemala from mid-October through mid-December. This is a two month commitment to host a student. We need three more homes for this program by April 27th.
- We already have five Chinese students enrolled for fall, two of which need a home (one boy and one girl, both high school aged). This is a full year commitment from late July through May. We expect to have at least two more students who will need a TPCA family to "adopt" them for the year.
We have plenty of information to help you decide and lots of experienced homestay families that can answer questions for you about being a host. Please prayerfully consider opening your home and heart to one of our international students. For more information, contact Mrs. Kanzler at email@example.com.
Bostick Service Day This Friday, April 10th
Each year we dedicate one of our student service days to Scott, called "Bostick Service Day". This Friday our 7th - 12th grade students will be serving our community in many different ways and be wearing green as that was his favorite color. After a morning Chapel, our older students will be serving with their 18 mentor groups at: Salvation Army, Str8 Up Ministries, Cornerstone Church, TPCC and TPCA and at two local widow's homes. Our elementary grades are serving in ways like: collecting used books for Riley Hospital (KG); decorating sugar cookies for our Whitestown Police and Fire departments (1st); collecting stuffed animals for emergency responder contact with children (4th).
They learn so much by being the practical hands and feet of Christ! Please pray for their safety, joy and ministry to these groups.
Preschool Classes Expanding
Quick Reminder...Are You Remembering To Pray about Gods Plans for TPCA?
Rapid Reminders (things we really want you to remember)
- Financial Aid/Scholarships - applications still accepted
- Open Enrollment for New Students - now open and ongoing until we fill up
- SpringHill and Summer Camp Signups - now open
- K-12 Grandparents Day - Monday, April 13
- 3/3+ Grandparents Day - April 14-16
- National Honor Society Induction Ceremony - April 13
- Guatemalan Student Hosting applications - due by April 27
- Full Year International Student Hosting applications - due May 15