Winter Break Closing Information
The residence halls close at 5:00pm on Friday, December 18, 2015.
All resident students need to vacate the halls 24 hours after their last exam or
by 5 pm on 12/18/15, whichever comes first.
BEFORE LEAVING THE RESIDENCE HALLS PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES BELOW:
- Set all heating units in Wasylean Hall & Chandler Village common areas on MEDIUM.
- Please set all bedroom heating units to LOW.
- Unplug all electrical equipment (except refrigerators/stoves in CV & WH kitchens and personal refrigerators in bedrooms.)
- Turn all lights off.
- Remove all trash from your room and/or apartment to the dumpster or trash room. Dispose of all perishable food items. Remove bottles and cans accumulated for their cash value. Students will be billed for any room and/or apartment that has not been cleaned properly and for trash that has not been removed.
- Remove anything that will freeze or shatter if frozen.
- Take all valuables home with you. The University will not assume responsibility for any damaged/missing property.
- Lock all doors and windows.
- If you live in Sheehan Hall, be sure to double swipe on your room door to secure it.
- Sign your check-out form.
Any resident not out of the residence halls by 5 pm on 12/18/15 must bring all belongings to the Seven Hills Lounge, in Wasylean Hall to wait for transportation you have arranged.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO HOLD ONTO YOUR KEYS OVER BREAK
IF YOU ARE RETURNING TO THE RESIDENCE HALLS FOR SPRING SEMESTER.
Winter Parking Ban is in Effect
Please find the link to the Winter Parking Ban for Worcester city streets. The Declared Winter Parking Ban is in effect from December 1st - March 31, 2016 (pending weather) and includes Chandler and May Street overnight parking immediately.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact:
Parking and Transportation Office
Wasylean Hall, Office 102
NOT RETURNING IN THE SPRING?
Any student who is not returning for the spring semester must checkout and return all assigned keys to Sheehan Hall 101, failure to do so will result in the assessment of a $100 penalty and you will be charged for any associated lock charges.
Please complete the Resident Status Change Form Below.