Finley-Oates Elementary School
Please be considerate when dropping off or picking up your student by not parking in our marked Handicapped Parking spaces unless you have a valid tag or sticker.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Student Drop-Off and Pick-Up
- Please do not drop students off at the front doors (east side).
- Parents may drop-off on the west side of the building, or go through the drive on the north side.
- Students are tardy if they are not in class by 7:40 am.
- Kindergarten Dismissal-West Side of the Building; 2:55 pm
- First Grade Dismissal-West Side of the Building; 3:10 pm
- Second Grade Dismissal-North Side of the Building; 3:10 pm
- Third Grade Dismissal-North Side of the Building; 3:10 pm
Anyone picking up a student before 2:30 pm must bring a valid government-issued photo ID
(ex: driver's license).
Please display your car tags!
Please help us speed up dismissal by displaying your child's name and teacher in the front window of your car. This helps our staff get your child to you faster. If you need another one, please let your child's teacher know.
August Character Trait
Respect Family Newsletters:
Breakfast and Lunch
Breakfast and lunch are free for ALL students.
How did you help someone today?
Come read with us!
Scan the QR Code above to go to our website!
The Bonham Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Bonham Independent School District should be directed to: Superintendent, Bonham ISD, P.O. Box 490, Bonham, Texas 75418. Telephone number is 903-583-5526, extension 1100.