Mrs. Koontz's Newsletter
December 2, 2015
- If your child will go home a different way than usual, you will need to write a note. If I do not have a note saying they will go home a different way, I will send them home their normal way.
- If you have any extra boxes of tissues, we would be very happy to have them. We go through them very quickly.
- Please, please make sure your child has a supply of pencils and a dry erase marker (black works best). I have depleted my supply of dry erase markers for the year. Thank you to Mrs, Byrne for supplying us with socks to erase our dry erase boards.
- All Moore County's Soil and Water Poster Contest entries are due to me by December 16. Remember, this is an extra credit opportunity for Science. Entry details were sent last month home.
- SFL will collect canned foods from December 14 - December 17. The class that collects the most cans will earn a pizza party.
- SFL fourth graders will collect dry pet food as part of our Pet Responsibility program until December 17, which is the finale of our program.
December 7- Interims go home
December 13 - Watch Kyleigh McNeill run out of the tunnel with the Panthers at the Panthers/Falcons game
December 14 - 17 SFL food drive
December 16 - Soil and Water Poster entries due to Mrs. Koontz
December 17 - Spirit Day (canned goods)/Chick Fil A night
December 18 - Early Release
December 21 - January 1 - Winter Break
January 4 - Students return