Shepard Staff Updates
February 1, 2019
To Do and Thank You
It is officially February - this year has flown by! I am so happy to be back from maternity leave and I am looking forward to the rest of the school year!
To Do (New):
1. Make sure to update data in Edugence for any Tier 2 and Tier 3 students.
To Do (Rolled over from last week):
1. Thank you to the entire staff for the warm welcome back!
2. Thank you to Chrissy, Kulsum, Heather, Brittney and Dolores for sharing updates with the SBIC committee on Wednesday!
3. Thank you to Nurse Sue and Angie for organizing CPR/AED training - and thank you to everyone who attended!
4. Awesome job to everyone that held down the fort while we had 8 people out at the same training on Wednesday!
Week of February 4:
February 4: Progress reports go home/Edugence data updated
February 5: Kate out at Student Management Meeting (AM only), Erin out for cluster meeting
February 6: Team leader meeting at 3:00
TELPAS Holistic Training - Wednesday, February 6
9:00-9:40 – 3rd grade
9:55-10:35 – 4th grade
12:05-12:45 – Kindergarten
1:00-1:40 – 2nd grade
1:55-2:35 – 1st grade
February 7: Kate out at Beginning Administrator's Meeting (AM only), Data Dig (B)
February 8: None
Week of February 11:
February 11-13: Kristin out
February 13: Kate out at ILead Meeting (AM only)
TELPAS Holistic Training - Wednesday, February 13
8:05-8:45 - 5th grade
February 14: Data Dig (C)
February 15: None