ACP Family Newsletter
We would like to use social media more to send out announcements and for school celebrations. Please take a moment to like our Facebook page and follow.
Upcoming student events
- November 16th - Thanksgiving Celebration at ACP. If you'd like to help contribute, please use this sign up https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094FADAE2AABFBC43-45582661-acpthanksgiving . The day will be spent with fun activities, food, and giving thanks. Dinner will be at 10:30. Students will be released early after the luncheon (approximately 12-12:30pm)
- December 14th - Winter Dance (Location and times to be announced)
- December 21st - End of Block 3
- Dec 22nd - Jan 5th - Winter Break
- January 8th - Block 4 begins
- January 11th - Student Award Celebration (Parents will receive invitations to this event if their students will be receiving awards).
Revision approved by the Board on 10/6/2023. This handbook is always available on our website at acparizona.org
Congratulations to the ACP Lions. They took 3rd place in the State tournaments on Saturday 10/29.
In addition to launching this program, we have also installed more cameras over the summer. The safety window film has been installed and the door buzzer system was activated to make sure our school is secure.
Graduation is May 24th. A graduation fee of $100 needs to be paid by May 3rd to the front office. There are fundraising opportunities available. The fee covers:
- Cap and Gown
- Diploma and Cover
- Senior activity
- Senior breakfast or luncheon