April 23, 2020
Almost to Friday, Sharks!
Classroom Clean Outs
In these untraditional times, we have been asked to stagger the staff to come in and clean out their rooms. We have been advised to allow staff members ½ a day to ready their rooms for the summer.
Expectations for this work:
- Follow CDC guidelines and come only during the time slot that you sign up for here.
- Please plan to wear a mask. We will have one for you if you do not have.
- Staff children are not permitted at AHS during this clean up time.
- Custodial staff will be sanitizing your rooms after you leave. Please only visit your classrooms. If you need access to another area, please reach out to me directly.
- Remove items from walls and unplug any electronics.
- Label your items with name and room number.
- Do not use a personal lock to secure items.
- We will have garbage cans available in the commons areas but will have no access to any boxes.
- Key Return – Please stop by the main office to return your keys to Mr. Caldwell.
- You will keep your devices through the summer.
Student Locker Clean Out
Additionally, we are working on a plan for students to return to school to clean out lockers, pick up ordered items (yearbooks and caps and gowns), and drop off devices, textbooks, uniforms, etc at the end of May. Seniors will come in on May 26th and 27th with all other grade levels on May 28th and 29th. I will be sending out a sign up for them similar to the one that you have.
Teachers, if you could reach out to your personal kiddos and ask them if they need anything from your room, please do so. If you have kid stuff, please put it in a grocery bag with the student's name stapled to the bag and place it in the hallway outside of your room. We will make sure they receive it when they do their pick up,