SRRMS Technology Focus Days
Ideas, Brainstorming, Resources, Collaboration
Friday, February 7
While technology and media people are always available to help and support, this is dedicated time to focus on technology!
Part 1----- 15 in 15
7:45 AM--Media Center
15 ideas for using technology in 15 minutes
*Fast paced, quick overviews of 15 technology options.
**You'll leave with ideas to try in your classrooms.
Part 2----- Colllaboration Time
Cindy and Laura will both be available in the media center (or to make “house calls”) all day to work with you on your technology ideas, brainstorm with you, help to find appropriate resources, or whatever else you need
Some possible topics for the day:
- I'm interested in having students bring their own devices to my class and I'd like some ideas on classroom management.
- I'd like to find some alternative options that use technology for students demonstrate their learning.
- I’d like to ask questions about how to use the technology that I have in my room.
- I’ve always done ____ in one way, and would like to brainstorm some other options that might include technology.
- I’m wondering if there are any technology tools available to _____.
- I’m looking for ways to find and share online content with students.
- I'm looking to upgrade a lesson/unit that I do and add more technology to it.